- Reference: AJ45530
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will lead strategic projects for the facility.
- You will be responsible for the full project life cycle on projects assigned while working closely with cross-functional project teams and departments.
- You will set and track scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines, deliverables, resources and performance data throughout the project life cycle.
- You shall work closely with cross functional groups such as R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing team members to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- You will advise senior management of project performance.
(FULL SPEC ON REQUEST)
Project Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent).
- Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA Level C or equivalent)is an advantage
- Minimum of 5+ years project experience within the highly regulated Medtech sector.
- Technical knowledge of automated manufacturing systems and processes
- Experince in Full project life cycle from conception to completion
- High level of proficiency and experience with MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Data analysis and Lean/Six Sigma.
- Proven leadership ability, approachable and collaborate with others with ease.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!