- Reference: AJ43252
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
The Project Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager
- Successful execution of projects identified as part of the site Project . These projects will be in the following categories
- New Process / Equipment Introduction
- Product Transfers
- Material Change / Qualification
- Continuous Improvement (OpEx) / Cost Reduction
- Energy Cost Reduction
- Maintenance Optimisation
- All projects must be delivered on time, on budget and functioning per the User Requirement Spec (URS)
- Effective contribution to generation and execution of site multi-year Capital and Cost reduction programmes
- Effective contribution to development of Project Management standard practice programme for site.
- The successful candidate will ideally possess a degree in Engineering or related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent).
- Candidates with other technical qualifications and relevant work experience may also qualify.
- Candidates should have formal Project Management Certification (PMP, IPMA or equivalent)
- Minimum of 4-5 years work experience in a Project Engineering role within Manufacturing or Engineering Project Management functions with the ability to take on high profile projects
- Proven experience in delivering projects from conception to completion, resulting in significant cost savings and process improvements.
- Medical Device manufacturing or equivalent regulated industry experience desirable but not essential.
- Competency in the use of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing Techniques
- Experience with MS Office, MS Project & Minitab
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!