- Reference: 43309
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
We invite applications from persons with relevant experience, preferably in the water, wastewater or related process industries. The main duties and responsibilities will be to provide project engineering management. This will include working with multi-disciplinary teams of civil, mechanical, process and electrical/ICA engineers/ contractors.
Typical duties comprise:
– updating of P&ID drawings
– Verification of site asset tagging
– provide technical advice and guidance
– project manage ongoing and new projects
– supervision & management of contractors
– Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (essential);
– The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the team (essential);
– Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects (essential);
– The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems (essential).