- Reference: GY43477AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
E&T Project Engineer responsible for safely coordinating and leading projects associated with Automation and Packaging projects. The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure that the project meets its agreed goals/targets on time and on budget. The E&T engineer works closely with the Snr E&T Engineer for advice and support to ensure the equipment/facility design and goals/targets are achieved.
Required to support the below activities
- Line 16 Packaging + Track & Trace Line
- Line 16 Fill to Stage 2
- Work with new vendor to develop a BIM SR applicator delivery
The E&T Engineer will:
• Safely coordinate and lead cross functional project teams for the delivery of packaging and process equipment to the site based on planned timelines and scope. Processing equipment would include e.g. autoclaves, LAF units, moulds, extruders, packaging equipment, isolators, containment booths and stopper processing equipment.
• Coordination of processing equipment installation and services hook up, working with equipment vendors and engineering personnel.
• Lead the Project Team participation in Factory Acceptance Testing program.
• Coordination of all equipment documentation requirements.
• Commissioning of equipment for validation activities.
• Preparation of equipment training and maintenance protocols.
• Work with the Snr E&T Engineer for direction and advice/support on key project outcomes
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science Discipline
- Experience of working within either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry. Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Project management experiene essential.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to articulate and deliver specific functional requirements for all aspects of the project and work with members of various disciplines and functions across the project.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!