- Reference: GJ45623 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Project Accountant, recently qualified accountant with ideally 2-3 years post qualification experience. Galway.
- Prepare and submit Capital Expenditure requests, track spend on projects, provide updates & forecasts on capital spend, close out projects in a timely manner & work closely with Engineering/R&D/Sustaining departments on Capital related issues.
- Co-ordinate the process of claiming Research & Development (R&D) Tax credits by liaising with our accounting partners and onsite engineers to pull submissions together.
- Grant application co-ordination including managing the drawdown process & ensure process is ‘ audit ready’ at all stages.
- Manage fixed assets onsite including initial tagging of assets (onsite and at vendors) & organization and & co-ordination of regular physical fixed asset counts.
- Ensure construction in progress (CIP) ageing is kept current.
- Budgeting and Forecasting for the Research & Development/Sustaining Department.
- Tracking expenditure on R&D projects.
- Supporting & promoting a good internal controls environment
- Sales Invoicing and Inter co recharges & reconciliations.
- Preparation of Central Statistics Office returns as required
- Balance sheet reconciliations of Key Capital & Fixed asset accounts.
- Perform ad hoc exercises as required.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie