- Reference: CJ45091
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: General Management
Responsibilities of Position:
- Coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Provide technical leadership and support to relevant Engineering groups.
- Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements.
- Liaise closely with Device Development Services to ensure operations are closely aligned to product development & new programme activities as required.
- Lead the automated assembly system technical oversight and liaising with equipment vendors.
- Develop User Requirement Specification, equipment buy-off, installation, validation & production ramps..
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- Investigates facts and may assist with the development of solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
- Coordinates mold design process, assembly development and supply chain requirements by assisting with design reviews and weekly project status meetings.
- Assists with the development of flowcharts, GANNT charts and other project report mechanisms as needed.
- Coordinates program continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts and teams by assisting with the development of the Quarterly Business Review process.
- Works to improve all customer satisfaction measurements including NPS score.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and communication skills.
- Customer focussed, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed & results driven leader.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project.
- Strong leadership of technical issue resolution.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or related discipline with 4-6 years of experience.
- Master’s degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or a related discipline desirable with 2-4 years of experience.
- Project Engineering and/or Program Management experience required.
- Certified Black Belt preferred/practical experience in Lean continuous improvement techniques.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!