- Reference: SJ44407
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Information Technology
Our client based in Mayo require a Program Lead for a 9 month fixed term contract.
This role will involve managing or supporting the delivery of one program or multiple projects with groups of highly talented people. You should be business-minded, with a passion for the web and online media.
- Manage activities on assigned programs including the delivery, productivity and quality of a global community of workers delivering services on these programs.
- Understand comprehensive guidelines whilst applying them to each new task and creating education materials for your respective program or projects.
- Create and distribute weekly status reports including detailed analysis of customer generated reports or data.
- Ensure that tools, techniques and knowledge are leveraged and implemented across projects as appropriate.
- Ensure that any issues are appropriately and promptly addressed by identifying the source and root cause of the issues, followed by a determination of improvements or corrective actions required to address such issues effectively.
- Provide feedback on schedules, scope or requirement changes, determining their impact on program tasks and proactively managing to resolution.
- Ability to write detailed project documentation such as project plans, guidelines, schedules and post-productions reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on process improvement as applicable.
- Manage quality standards and processes on program tasks ensuring their compliance with requirements.
- Identify and pursue innovative techniques to improve quality, participation and productivity.
- Effectively communicate and integrate with customer teams; participate in regular program reviews including customer on-site quarterly business reviews.
- Manage communication channels relevant to the program tasks; provide internal and external stakeholders with timely and regular progress updates.
- Manage customer satisfaction, continuously building the relationship between yourself and the customer.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years plus project management experience in a multi-national Tech company environment, or 3 years plus experience in a customer-facing management role.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential.
- Experienced internet user in the following areas:
- Web content awareness (e.g. portals, search engines, shopping).
- Ability to conduct in-depth research using online resources.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in managing global programs a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Search Relevance or related field a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in a second language desirable.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information.
B. Sc. / B. A. / Dip. Qualification in Computer Science or IT/Business related discipline.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!