- Reference: AJ41731
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
The successful Production Technicain will assist the Engineering team in delivering technical support to production operations, through fault-finding, preventative maintenance and validation activities.
The Production Technician will report into the Production Supervisor.
Production Technician duties:
- Production Testing of manufactured Medical devices
- Debug, diagnosis and rectification of production test failures/ Customer returns
- Detailed soldering technique
Production Technician must have/experience in:
- Diploma or Certificate in Electronics or equivalent
- Experience in Debugging is essential
- Experience in electronic/electro-mechanical assembly in testing role
- Experience in fault-finding in printed circuit board assemblies to component level
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie