- Reference: SJ44053
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
Our client based a manufacturing company based in Sligo require a Production Planner to join their Planning team.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline (APICS desirable)
- Minimum of 4 -5 years’ experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience of ERP systems would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Shop floor production scheduling
- Plant capacity planning
- Purchasing and maintaining inventory stocks
- Target setting and measurement of actual performances
- Continuous improvement of systems and work practices
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!