- Reference: GJ45732 k
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Mayo
- Category: Production
Production Planner with 5 years of production planning and scheduling experience. Galway city.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the purchase of raw materials and the scheduling and completion of work orders for the production floor to meet customer requirements.
- Prepares schedules and ensures timely completion of work orders for manufacturing processes.
- Releases work orders for prepared schedule.
- Places purchase orders, expedite supply shipments and assists in the resolution of supplier issues
- Interfaces with Supervisors & Material Handling and resolves concerns regarding schedules, part shortages, expedites, etc.
- Problem solves inventory issues.
- Meets daily with Supervisors regarding scheduling issues.
- Prepares expedite list for sterilization preparation and warehouse personnel.
- Collects data to prepare reports.
- Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.
- Drive Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) for selected programs.
- Resolve backorders quickly and efficiently.
- Manage excess / obsolete inventory.
- Maintain Material Requirements Planning (MRP) parameters for select programs.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification and/or APICS certification
- Work related experience equivalent to a minimum of 5 years of production planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of production planning techniques and material control principles.
- SAP or Oracle experience.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie