- Reference: GJ43438 gh
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway city, Mayo, Westmeath
- Category: Production
Production Planner required on a long term contract basis with with 3 years direct experience in a lean manufacturing environment Galway.
- Maintain daily/weekly & monthly production planning activities in the execution of the Master Production Schedule and the translation of the MPS into detailed production schedules to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Review and agree monthly volume & capacity requirements for a defined portfolio of products with Global Supply Chain and Production Unit Co-ordinator respectively.
- Collaborates with external partners (Global Supply Chain & Demand Planning) in understanding reasons for any specific service level misses and recovery plans to be put in place.
- Monitoring daily production output and coordinating any schedule variances, as required.
- Monitor inventory levels at Distribution Centres and prioritise production as appropriate.
- Develop, maintain, analyse and publish KPI’s relevant to business unit & department as appropriate.
- Ensuring effective inventory management & control in line with company targets by maintaining plant (both Raw Material & Work In Progress) material inventories within defined monthly target levels, while minimising excess, obsolete and expired products.
- Complete quarterly EE&O (Excess, Expired & Obsolescence) analysis for defined set of product ownership.
- Maintain accurate SAP master data to ensure 100% system data accuracy at all times
- HETAC Level 8 in a related discipline, with 3 years direct experience in a Production Planning environment.
- Certification in APICS or similar qualification would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a Medical Device, lean manufacturing driven company is desired.
- Experience of ERP system is required, preferable in SAP.
- Strong working knowledge of Supply Chain Management principles such as MRP & inventory planning & control.
- Excellent planning & analytical skills are required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!