- Reference: SJ44830
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Production Manager for a developing company based in Leitrim. The role would require the ideal candidate to lead a team as well as manage clients, planning and resources.
- Development and implementation of the necessary systems, procedures and processes
- Act as Strategic Manager of multiple technologies.
- Ensure the efficient and timely transfer of process knowledge from project personnel to manufacturing engineers and coordinator the training of production team members on new processes and procedures
- Establishes and supports a work environment of continuous improvement that supports our customer’s needs
- Prioritizes and drives execution of multiple complex projects.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and/or other process improvements is essential
- Proven track record in project management and new process development
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience at Management level.
- Excellent management and leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have a flexible proactive approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing systems is a distinct advantage
- Self-motivated, confident and professional.
- Strong planning/organizational skills.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!