- Reference: 45370
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leinster, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Production
Job Title: Production Manager.
Production Manager required for a manufacturing company based in the midlands. This job would ideally suit a hands on person, someone with injection moulding experience.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
– Responsible for ensuring products are manufactured in line with the relevant quality targets and technical specifications.
– To resolve relevant customer complaints
– To plan production effectively and efficiently
– To oversee all aspects of the logistics process to ensure it is effective and efficient i.e. goods are despatched on time, in the right quantities etc.
– To manage stock levels in line with agreed guidelines
– To liaise with sales in terms of the cost effective implementation of the budget.
-To manage the product development process e.g. trials, customer visits.
– To maintain an up to date understanding of new technology/best practice and all other relevant developments within the relevant markets
– Responsible for the purchasing/negotiation of certain items -secondary materials, packaging, machinery parts
– Direct management of a team of people.
– Responsible for all aspects of maintenance – plant and equipment.
– Responsible for ensuring accurate manufacturing statistics are maintained and the preparation of relevant management reports
Production Manager Key Skills:
– Effective communication skills (with internal and external contacts).
– An in-depth technical understanding of the injection moulding process and products
– A technical background e.g. chemical/electrical/mechanical / polymer engineering
– Previous experience in a similar role/similar industry (c.5-10 years)
– Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
– A pro-active, innovative approach – lead and implement change
– Achieves solutions through both people and processes.
– Results orientated with a track record of delivering results.
– Strong planning and organising skills.
– A good working knowledge of computers, able to access and interpret production statistics.
Full Job Specification on request.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact David Lennon on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!