- Reference: CJ45208
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Manage all phases of the programs operational implementation through to completion, ensuring project is completed on time and within budget.
- Overall management of day to day activities within production ensuring customer requirements are met in a timely, compliant, safe and cost-effective manner.
- Oversees the planning, supervision, coordination, analysis and reporting of all production activities.
- Ensure all operational performance measures are reached which include productivity, efficiency, on time delivery, quality and safety. Analyse and prepare reports and present on same.
- Support site business strategies ensuring personnel are organized on appropriate shift patterns as required to ensure optimum operational performance is achieved.
- Accountable for proactively pursuing and implementing cost reduction strategies and activities.
- Recommends capital improvements by identifying major facility and equipment need, monitors technological changes in industry to ensure company maintains cutting edge productivity.
- Develop capacity and resourcing plans for existing and future manufacturing needs.
- Manage the day to day requirements of the Production Schedule and communicate changes effectively and efficiently.
- Provide support to the value stream in executing the production plan to meet the customer requirements.
- Lead team through the effective use of performance management including coaching, building excellent working relationships with direct reports, and extended team.
- Drive employee engagement, and two-way communications across the plant and work closely with H.R. in these initiatives and in managing H.R. issues as they arise.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations designed to create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the plastics/ healthcare industry.
- Solid knowledge of financial aspects of manufacturing.
- In-depth understanding of GMP and safety regulations.
- Must have experience determining and meeting customer requirements.
- Practical use of Lean continuous improvement techniques.
- Exceptional organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Customer focussed, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed & results driven leader.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Quality, safety regulations, manufacturing and process automation.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!