- Reference: GJ44554455
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Limerick
- Category: Medical Devices
- Typically be assigned projects that are of the highest priority and revenue potential with high visibility by Integer customers. Interfaces directly and regularly with customers (internal and external) staff and establish a high level of credibility for Integer through demonstrated project management knowledge and expertise.
- Work effectively at all levels of Integer to influence multiple resources towards successful completion of projects while having ultimate accountability for successful execution
- Work with sales to define customer needs and develop a comprehensive plan to meet their needs. Enable customer involvement on projects to insure that Integer is viewed as a collaborative extension of their engineering department
- Establish and maintain customer communications and credibility as the Integer champion who is responsible to insure successful development and manufacturing launch
- Communicates ideas, information, and recommendations clearly, effectively and frequently (oral and written) within Integer, with outside suppliers or partners and with Integer customers during formal and informal interactions
- Involve and coordinate the input of all key functional groups and contributors to the proposed work plan.
- Proactively manages the risk associated with projects so that Integer and the customer’s business objectives are achieved.
- Minimize the uncertainties associated with projects relative to scope changes, customer expectations, business issues and other intangibles to enable successful completion of projects.
- Follows and develops Quality and Regulatory requirements including Integer policies, procedures, and appropriate regulatory requirements
- Uses structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions.
- Plans, executes, and manages project activities with cross functional teams. Project types can include new product development and introduction, manufacturing transfers, continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Demonstrates leadership through mentoring of junior staff, responsiveness to business needs and motivation of diverse, cross functional teams including influencing both internal and external members to achieve positive business results.
- Demonstrates technical ability through the application of engineering skills, approaches, and knowledge.
- Manages global cross functional project team(s) as well as extended teams for mature product / technology transfers.
- Defines and manages all aspects of the execution of complex product / technology transfers utilizing PM processes from early stage planning through to operations handover
- Lead product ramps and seamless transfer to Operations ensuring that Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering and Operations have capacity and capabilities in place to support product / technology ramp plans.
- Lead the development of capital expenditure requests etc. for use by operations, commercial and finance leadership as it relates to specific product transfers.
- Implement Program Management tools (e.g. Gantt charts, critical path analyses, action item lists, etc.) to keep the efforts of Operations personnel integrated and on schedule.
- Lead all project communications, upward and downward through the organization; escalating key issues and present options for resolution to cross-functional executive and business teams
The requirements listed here and in the Engineering Career Matrix are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience in relation to product/line transfer.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated manufacturing environment is essential. Machining and / or assembly background is an advantage.
- Must have strong leadership skills including development of technical staff, successfully executing technical and customer based objectives and projects, ability to lead in a cross matrix work environment.
- Proven experience building relationships across diverse engineering/manufacturing groups, site management and senior leadership team.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint at a minimum).
- Excellent communicator: verbal, written and presentation skills
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Christopher O’ Toole on 091-706713
For further information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie