- Reference: AJ45604
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The successful Product Release Coordinator will have responsibility for providing Quality support to processes, materials, and products while assuring Quality standards are maintained.
- Provide Quality support to Manufacturing.
- Assist in the analysis and resolution of problems.
- Assist in the issuance, review and processing of NCMRs.
- Ensure continuous compliance for Product Manufacturing, Packaging and Labeling.
- Assist in the review and update of Work Instructions, QP’s, SOP’s, forms.
- Perform DHR review.
- Perform Sterilization data (EtO & Irradiation) review.
- Perform Product Release.
- Perform Internal/GMP Audits.
- Perform Complaint DHR reviews.
- Create Certificates of Compliance.
- Assist in the development, analysis and improvement of site Quality Metrics.
- Qualification in Quality, Science or Engineering, and/or relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc).
- Familiarity with statistical tools such as Pareto charts and trend charts.
- Experience with problem solving techniques.
- Familiarity of working in a regulated environment, specifically medical device, FDA or ISO registered work environments.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie