- Reference: AJ44816
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin South, Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: Marketing
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to drive growth, equity and share.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus aimed to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and global sales estimates.
- Analyze how our hero brands are positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
(ROI and KPIs).
- Monitor market trends and research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Own your brands marketing budgets and ensure investment is maximized in terms of efficiency and impact.
- Manage agency relationships and briefing processes.
- Ensure relevant key brand communication flows seamlessly and on-time to all key stakeholders in the business.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar brand marketing role
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field
- Digitally savvy with a working knowledge of key online paid media platforms. (Youtube, Google Search, Social media).
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven ability to influence stakeholders both inside and outside the business from different functions and cultures.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple key projects at the same time
- Have strong presentation, creative and delivery skills
- Experience of agency management to deliver results
- Knowledge of optical business an advantage
- International languages an advantage
- Drive for results
- Decision making
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Strategic agility
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Donie Shine – email@example.com or call 0906478104.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!