- Reference: 43458
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Medical Devices
Progressive young medical devices organisation who are in high growth phase have a career opportunity for an experienced Clinical Specialist (Med TECH) – to join their growing team.
This is new role withing the company due to new products in early development stage and some ready to go to market. This position will require regular collaboration with doctors and surgeons on product development matters, and to collect and communicate in-depth product and procedural knowledge to your internal team. The successful candidate will serve as a company liaison with medical societies/associations and major medical institutions to ensure that all regulations are adhered to and all information related to the products and programs is accurate, current and complete. This position will regularly interact with corporate marketing, direct sales, regulatory, product development and finance to ensure alignment with Brand positioning and will be responsible for initiating, conducting and completion of onsite product trials.
Clinical Specialist –
Provide input to the Global product management for product development and pipeline.
Maintain local key opinion leaders (KOLs) and leverage relationship with KOLs for regional voice of customer (VOC) and feed new idea process
Coordinate with Corporate Marketing to insure that European marketing materials and website information meet the needs of the European market
Coordinate, support & monitor clinical product activities, as requested, with KOL’s in Europe, as required
Become active with the professional medical societies, associations and patient groups that relate to the company product portfolio.
Actively participate in the product development process, liaising on a regular basis with the product development and Engineering groups.
– This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Project Requirement Specifications
- User/Customer requirements specification
- Ongoing clinical input and analysis
- Answer product related questions and queries from employees and physicians.
- Provide product training as required.
- Investigate product complaints with relevant personnel.
- Coordinate outcomes of studies and provide input to the Regulatory Affairs Department for health technology assessments
- Post market surveillance.
Analyse market trends and collect relevant data to provide direction to the development of marketing strategy and positioning of key products and product groups.
Carry out specific market and competitor analysis, as required. Perform other duties as assigned by immediate manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Previous clinical/ hospital and customer experience preferably in the cardiology field /
- Prior experience launching a new medical product or technology in the European healthcare marketplace.
- Prior experience in the implementation & monitoring of clinical data information/ customer feedback
- Experienced in working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions
- Demonstrated people and organizational leadership skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Educational degree (BS) in business, marketing or a healthcare discipline (or equivalent)
- Multilingual an advantage (English is required)
For a confidential discussion and or more information on the role and organisation , please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 /085 8718281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!