- Reference: A43605
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
I am seeking to recruit an engineer to join a growing company within the Building Sector – they manufacture and distribute a vast range of products to the building sector. As a Product Engineer you will be responsible to source new and manage existing product portfolios.
You will liase with suppliers to ensure products meet quality/requlations standards, coordinate data sheets’product spec’s for Market and ensure the product journey from source to distribution to the Irish/NI markets meet standards,regulations and technical data spec’s.
You will have support from various teams with the organisation. As your experience grow’s you will be expected to attend trade shows and events, be innovative in sourcing new products to the market and visit manufacturing sites to manage the product flow regularly. Reporting directly to the General Manager the opportunity to succeed and for career development will be very attainable.
- Ensure new products conform to all industry and market place standards.
- Development and control of product specifications and data sheets.
- Testing and quality control of products.
- Technical support to sales personnel.
- Research current design trends and innovations in the market by attending trade shows and visiting showrooms
- Optimise design for cost, performance and quality.
- Liaising with suppliers and supplier visits.
- Reporting direct to General Manager.
- Degree in engineering field
- Familiarity with Quality/Regulatory requirements
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organisational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
If you are from a technical preferable engineering background and have some experience preferable close to a manufacutirng process or product and seeking a new opportunity , please contact me. Full training/support will be offered to the right person.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Denise on 090 6478104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!