- Reference: GJ43675
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City
- Category: Marketing
My Client is looking for a Tourism and Brand Manager to join their specialist product team in Galway. You will have a management background in tourism, or other customer-focused industry.
You will be an all-rounder with exceptional business acumen and people management skills.
Your role as a Tourism and Brand Manager is to ensure the client that they have the best product available in the market. You’ll do this by leading the product team; always striving to exceed customer expectations and making the product even better every year. Collaborating with business development and marketing you will identify, plan and introduce new products in line with company strategy and goals. You’ll also bring your creativity and attention to detail to ensure all of our web content and walking pack materials are inspirational, enticing and accurate.
You’ll Need To Have:
- A management background that demonstrates a key customer-focus, product marketing and management, and project management skills
- An ability to move your ideas into actions and gain the full commitment of your team – we’d love to hear about how you drive brand engagement and projects you have managed from start to finish
- A passion for business – there are many moving parts in maintaining, improving and introducing the product – you’ll need to see how everything fits together
- Excellent relationship management & a shared belief in our core values
- People management experience – you’ll be responsible for the success of your team so work-force planning, goal setting and performance management experience is needed
- Fluency in an additional European language – in particular – German, French or Dutch is an advantage but not essential.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A growing company with opportunities for personal learning and growth
- A genuine interest in your wellness and work-life balance (flexi-time, wellness initiatives, social outings)
- A hard-working, passionate and team-spirited crew
- A great work location. Galway is by the sea and is on the doorstep of Connemara
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!