- Reference: SJ45730
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Public Sector
Our client based in Mayo require a Procurement Specialist to manage an RFT process for a contract until May 2018.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage in the preparatory work and delivery of the Market Sounding exercise
- Engage with the Business to fully understand the business requirements
- Develop a procurement strategy
- Develop an RFT ensuring that all relevant areas feed into the RFT
- Draft the RFT
- Work with legal advisor to develop contract for the service which will incorporate SLA’s etc
- Get sign off on the RFT
- Organise an evaluation team to evaluate responses and coordinate evaluation approach
- Recommend successful contractor
- Suitable Professional Qualification in Procurement, Contract Management, Accountancy or in a related professional area would be essential
- Demonstrable work experience and knowledge of public procurement, law, guidelines, case law and current best practice in the field
- Demonstrable work experience and knowledge of managing material contracts
- The successful candidate would be able to work on own initiative, problem solve and work well to tight deadlines.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!