- Reference: CJ43869
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
The Manager-Category Lead will own one or more technology platforms including building and utilities and/or segment specific manufacturing technology platforms. The spend under management will be $50 to $100 million for the client globally. This individual will identify, develop and direct the implementation of Procurement goals and strategy and will also manage key supplier relationships.
- Develop and drive the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community.
- Interface directly with CEO’s and other supplier leadership to assure alignment of company objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost.
- Identify business demand requirements and partners with Business Engagement Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drive competitive advantage.
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
- Build and maintain relationships throughout the company that results in dynamic interactive dialogue on a broad range of perspectives and information critical to the development of optimal approaches and solutions
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization.
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelors 1 or equivalent
- Required Years of Related Experience: 5+ years
- Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management)
- Leadership, communication, influencing, collaboration and talent development skills are required.
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
- Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues.
- Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships with J&J management
- Project management skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!