- Reference: CJ43502
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
This role is responsible for the management of procurement execution tasks supporting a Procurement & Finance Optimisation Project. Primary responsibilities will include engaging with stakeholders in the Procure to Pay Process, vendor engagement, data analysis, data cleansing, data input, and User Acceptance Testing of systems. This position will interface with Global Shared Services, Finance Logistics and Supply Chain business partners at various levels.
- Accountable for delivering the Procurement project milestones.
- Accountable for the regular measurement of project milestones.
- Accountable for the creation & maintenance of all required process-related master data.
- Responsible for the controlled and compliant implementation of process changes including all Change Management and Change Control processes.
- Accountable, through training or by other means, for the effective progression of the users through the change curve such that the benefits of the process improvement can be realized.
- University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ Years related experience
- Ability to partner with and influence others without direct authority; build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change and tight deadlines exist.
- Experience with the following processes & systems is preferred: Procure-to-Pay, Ariba & SAP R/3, other cross-functional business processes common to the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!