- Reference: AJ44907
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin West
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
We are seeking a Senior Process Scientist, whose role will be:
Process Scientist Job Responsibilities:
- Capture all aspects of the existing process and equipment to ensure that an equivalent process is transferred to site.
- Knowledge of downstream (unit operations including chromatography, filtration and UFDF) or upstream unit operations.
- Execute requisite process trials to facilitate transfer as required.
- Develop process validation protocols and lead their execution on the floor in conjunction with Operations.
- Process input to equipment specification process, including equipment sizing, specification of key components, verification documentation and process instrumentation ranges.
- Execute water, demonstration and process validation batches.
- Drafting of filing submissions and assist with inspection readiness activities including preparation of playbooks.
- Liaise with site functions – logistics, planning, QA, QC, Operations, Regulatory Affairs to support the process transfer to GC
- Provide technical training on process and technology areas as required by the project.
Process Scientist Experience & Qualifications
- Experience working in a cell culture manufacturing process or process development environment.
- Familiarity with the operation of cell culture (upstream or downstream) technology
- Knowledge of technology transfer process and requirements
- A minimum of a B.Sc., B.E. or M.Sc./M.Eng. Degree in Biosciences, Chemical Engineering or equivalent; equivalent defined as a Biotechnology or Industrial Chemistry Degree with a large element of biotechnology in the curricular.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie