- Reference: GY43042
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Essential Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs scientific process investigations with relevant departments as required.
• Authors Process Validation protocols and report activities.
• Performs product impact assessments.
• Develops and writes protocols for manufacturing support activities.
• Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings
• Communicate information on current process data and other IOPS initiatives which may impact process development and/or technology transfer
• Applies statistical process control tools in monitoring the manufacturing process.
• Investigates OOS and OOL IPCs
• Participates in process and quality risk assessments
• Presents process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary
• Assists in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process
• Supports technology transfer activities as needed
• Reviews and/or approves Manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process.
Education and Experience:
• PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 1-2 years’ experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience. cGMP experience is desirable.
• Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ year’s relevant experience will also be considered.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!