- Reference: GY44017AO
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs technical mammalian cell culture investigations in the laboratory and creates associated reports.
• Conducts scaled-down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
• Performs small scale mammalian media lot screening studies to ensure successful manufacturing runs.
• Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
• Tabulates results and writes summary reports of process evaluation and validation studies.
• Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
• Develops and writes protocols for small-scale process validation studies.
• Carries out small-scale process validation studies.
• Develops and writes responses for technical sections of Regulatory documents.
• Produces and maintains accurate records.
• Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
Experience and Required Skills:
PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2 years’ experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience. cGMP experience is desirable.
Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ years’ relevant experience will also be considered. cGMP experience is desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com