- Reference: LK44017 - 1
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a Process Scientist – Cell Culture with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Performs technical mammalian cell culture investigations in the laboratory and creates associated reports.
- Conducts scaled-down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
- Performs small scale mammalian media lot screening studies to ensure successful manufacturing runs.
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Tabulates results and writes summary reports of process evaluation and validation studies.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Develops and writes protocols for small-scale process validation studies.
- Carries out small-scale process validation studies.
- Develops and writes responses for technical sections of Regulatory documents.
- Produces and maintains accurate records.
- Presents findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
- PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, or a related field with 0-2 years’ experience; may consider another discipline with added relevant experience. cGMP experience is desirable.
- Candidates with an MSc in Biotechnology or a related field with 3+ years relevant experience will also be considered. cGMP experience is desirable.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270