- Reference: GY43484
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
As Process Sciences (Statistician)you will provide statistical support and promote the use of statistical thinking across the site. You will establish, organise and maintain effective statistics and data evaluation services pertaining to process monitoring and modelling of biological drugs. You will train relevant employees how to effectively employ statistics within their job functions.
- Manages protocol/report review and approval
- Fulfills site-wide statistical analysis requests
- Provides sampling plan justifications
- Conducts brief courses on statistical methods
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- MS or higher in Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in the Life Sciences industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience delivering results through the development and encouragement of non-direct reports.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and implement project plans and schedules.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database management software.
- Familiarity with the computer systems (JMP, Minitab, R) and support tools needed to conduct statistical analyses.
- Capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy to identify novel applications of statistical methods, define improvements to current programs, and deliver results.
- Capable of working in a team atmosphere to develop standardized procedures concerning statistical acceptance criteria and analysis.
- Ability to teach and influence others with experience organising and conducting statistical training.
- Familiarity with common methods such as Multivariate Regression, Equivalency Testing, Control Charts and Sampling Plans, DOE, Data Mining.
- Designing and implementing SPC and DOE programs.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!