- Reference: CJ43542
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork city, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Reports To: This position will report directly to the Safety Team Leader and will be supporting elements of Process and Operational Safety onsite.
In brief this key role within the site has responsibilities which include:
- Responsible for process safety elements associated with running product campaign(s) on plant and ensuring that all processes are managed effectively,
- To propose, develop and implement improvements and modifications from a process safety perspective to process areas and equipment in order to improve operations,
- Trouble shoot related process safety issues,
- Chair and document process and equipment hazop assessments and other process safety related risk assessments
- Review and approval of process safety related documentation, including process hazops and other related safety and engineering assessments,
- Provide relevant training to colleagues, where required
- Support Safety investigations throughout the site
- Conduct safety audits and continuously improve the Site safety management systems
- Oversee introduction of new products to the site from a process safety perspective
Education & Experience:
- The successful candidates will preferably be educated to honors degree level (or higher) in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other related discipline.
- Ideally have 3 to 4 years relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- A good understanding of process safety and process engineering, including general processing and plant operations is essential.
- In addition, candidates will be highly motivated and able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as possessing problem solving and decision making abilities.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!