- Reference: CJ44705
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Supporting improvement of API Manufacturing process safety performance, product transfers and new product introductions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to key stake holders on process safety related topics
- Maintain and update the Seveso documents and leading and lagging process safety indicators
- Coordination and interpretation of process safety testing results and coordination of process safety related training
- Regulatory and compliance lead on process safety related audits, inspections, communications etc.
- Provide Process Safety support to Project and Engineering teams
- Key member of the Process Safety Committee
- Ensure that EHS management system requirements are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with company Corporate Requirements
- Ensure safe systems of work are managed onsite
- Carry out site Risk Assessment; ensure compliance with site Risk Assessment program
- Carry out and lead accident & incident investigations
- Coordinating relevant Safety Culture programs on site,
- Internal Safety Auditing
Skills and Experience
- BEng in Chemical Engineering or MSc. in Process Safety
- 3-5 years of experience in API/ Chemical/ Petrochemicals
- Previous chemical manufacturing / pharmaceutical experience in a Process Safety Role
- Ability to work to deadlines while managing various projects
- Strong technical writing, communication and presentation skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative and within teams while managing multiple tasks across a busy site.
- Have strong communication, team leadership and organizational skills.
- Be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen and functional knowledge.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Have proven excellent ability to deliver results through others, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships internally and externally.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!