- Reference: LK44411-5
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Process Engineer
Our client one of the world’s largest manufacturers in the Life Science industry are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team in Limerick on a perm basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly automated fast moving production site and gain exposure to some of the most advanced manufacturing technologies in the world today.
- Solve problems and use data available to support your business decisions.
- Take initiative while all the time engaging the multiple stakeholders and business unit managers.
- Use black belt type statistical analysis techniques and problem solving techniques.
- Work within the NPI process to complete process setup work with reference to; worst case challenge testing, process capability, stability runs, qualify new product and their process’s to achieve the milestones set out in the annual business plan.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activity and grow overall equipment functionality.
- Lead process and redesign projects from beginning to end and assist in the development and installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Level 8 Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biological Science or Mechanical/ Material/ process Engineering.
- A demonstrated background of delivering results.
- Demonstrated background in Innovation and Problem Solving
- Excellent communicator.
For more info on this permanent position please contact Ben on 061 512 274 or forward an up to date CV to email@example.com.