- Reference: CJ45006
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Generation of Process Fits for future campaigns.
- Complete new technology/PAT assessments for future campaign.
- Provide process technical support to process teams to sustain & improve the processes assigned.
- Promote a flawless execution manufacturing environment.
- Trouble-shoot and provide sustainable solutions for root cause processing problems.
- Technical transfer, Scale –up & Installation of new processes & new unit operations onto and with-in the plant.
- Use computer-based modelling, simulation & analysis to look for improvement opportunities and to analyse problems.
- Complete Process Engineering Calculations as required for product start-ups.
- Identify hazards, assess their relative risk and incorporate recommendations into your process designs.
- Install & apply innovative technologies solutions.
- Have excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Be change focused.
- Have creativity to identify improvement opportunities and the initiative to see them implemented.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience:
- Excellent technical, organisational, communication and leadership skills.
- The ability to perform with confidence in a consistently dynamic operating environment.
- The ability to support a highly competent and self-motivated team.
- The ability to deal with the challenges that API manufacturing may present.
- The ability to demonstrate Business Acumen
- Qualified to degree level in an appropriate discipline
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Process Engineering role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!