- Reference: GJTBCREK02AOy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The successful candidate will provide visibility in the BU. This will be achieved by actively engaging with people, listen to their concerns and by helping to improve their process by driving the continuous improvement program.
- Actively participate in the training of new employees and help expose new talent.
- Assist with the management, technology. Engineering, process improvement, equipment reliability, validation, calibration, and control system activities.
- Help manage, track and monitor the relevant KPIs for the Technical Team.
- Drive continuous improvement and process efficiency programs, i.e., OEE, POE, APEX, RCM, re validation/calibration, and productivity output for the BU.
- Manage external vendors and services for equipment and technology in the BU.
- Manage the technical documentation, reports, files, logs and records for the BU.
- Assist with the trending, monitoring, performance of equipment and the reduction of unplanned downtime.
- Assist with the trending, monitoring and reduction of repeat deviations associated with the equipment and technology in the BU.
- Help support the BU during regulatory and compliance audits.
- Ensure that the technology and technical activities in the BU are effectively supported.
- Provide technical guidance, direction and support to the BU.
- Assist with the management/coordination of technical projects within the BU.
- Ensure that systems, policies and procedures are in place to comply with cost, compliance and customer issues with regards a technical nature for the BU.
- Preparation of maintenance reports, generation of QMS records, performing risk analysis studies on critical processing equipment from a technical respect for the BU.
- Preparation and review of user requirement specifications/validation protocols.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical environment is desirable
- Candidates with experience in Biologics, bio-processing or freeze drying will hold a distinct advantage
- Use the DAMIC process to problem solve
For a confidential discussion and for more information on the role, please contact Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!