- Reference: GY43414
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
As a key member of the Global Engineering team you will be required to lead the process, validation and start-up of a new manufacturing process. Ensure all necessary documentation, operating guidelines and process control plans are in place so as to facilitate a successful start-up for the new process. You will report to the Trans-Polarising Manager.
- Receive hands on training to fully understand the manufacturing process.
- Become familiar with coating mix lab procedures – understand incoming solution quality, mixing and qualification requirements
- Become proficient in finished goods quality and testing procedures
- Act as a process lead for the installation, validation and production start-up of the process
- Support yield, productivity and equipment improvement projects
- Balance priorities of production, product development, qualifications and other process demands.
- Identify gaps in current process control and develop a plan to strengthen the robustness over time
- Train and develop technicians to support the day to day running of the line
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or Physical Science
- 2-5 years process engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of lean principles and statistical process control
- Ability and interest in problem solving, process stability, sigma logic
- Personal learning
- Interpersonal savvy
- Decision making
- Drive for results
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact me Amy O’Neill on 091-706718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!