- Reference: CJ43817
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
From an operational perspective, the successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring through core activities that safety and quality compliance is maintained at all times and plant safety and product quality site goals are met.
- Review new products and synthetic routes in conjunction with Technical Services, Technical Supervision and EHS to select equipment to ensure optimal manufacturing, safety and environmental performance
- Continually challenging technical solutions to ensure solutions are innovative and that they reflect industry best practice
- Active participation in Process Teams to achieve agreed goals and deliver on Site Strategy
- Developing outline scope to enable initiation of capital projects and working as a key interface with Engineering to ensure the projects are progressed through to successful completion
- Implementing continuous improvements with regard to long term process and equipment capability.
- Participation in cross site teams within PIP and across the company on a global basis as required.
The successful candidates should be educated to diploma/degree level in an appropriate science or engineering discipline or have relevant experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Have ability to work on own initiative
- Be self-motivated & have demonstrated an ability to deliver results in a team environment
- Have demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 6σ and/or Lean certification preferable
- Develop and drive partnership relationships with key internal and external customers
In addition candidates will have a proven record of achievement in the areas of leadership, interpersonal and communication abilities, organizational skills and innovative thinking
This is a 23 month contract
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kaylie O’ Brien on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!