- Reference: GY45134
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the safe coordination of Projects from design to handover.
- Writing the User Requirement Specifications.
- Selecting Vendors and completing Vendor evaluation matrix.
- Writing CAPEX, placing orders, managing the project, design review meetings, FAT’s, SAT’S and co-ordinating IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Developing & co-ordinating Process & Utilities Requirements.
- Oversight of processess and working to maintain optimisation of equipment.
- Designing, implementing, controlling and optimising aseptic processes.
- Risk assessments of the equipment and processes to ensure safety, efficiency and quality remains high.
- Ensuring Project stays on schedule and with budget.
- Safely coordinate and lead cross functional project teams for the delivery of Projects.
- Coordination of all equipment documentation requirements.
- Equipment training and co-ordinating of maintenance manuals, Spare parts & PM
Skills, experience and qualifications required for this role:
- Third level qualification in an Engineering discipline, preferably Process Engineering.
- A strongly motivated self-starter with good technical understanding.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills required to operate in a multi-function project team set up.
- Calm under pressure: must be able to troubleshoot at an advanced level and come up with effective working solutions.
- Critical / Logical thinking: be able to locate / understand problems and think of those problems from a variety of perspectives to assess the best solution.
- Experience of Health & Safety & Quality Requirements e.g. hot work permits, lockout/tagout / HPRA & FDA.
- Good Project Management / Team leading skills: ability to work closely with Vendors and within the organisation i.e. other Departments to deliver Projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to Lead a Project Team and on one’s own initiative & to articulate and deliver all aspects of projects by working with various disciplines and functions to deliver on time and on budget.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org