- Reference: AJ42650a
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Offaly, Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Information Technology
The Data Reporting Associate works with retail data and is responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness and integrity of the company’s products, identifying, investigating and editing point-of-sale (‘POS’) data for assigned categories or retailers. She/he works in a team delivering both individual and collective targets.
- Validation of databases for a specific industry spanning multiple countries.
- Implementing effective data quality checks to safeguard the integrity of our data and successfully achieving all client deliverables.
- Strong focus on achieving set deliverables which includes, immediate incident reporting, and appropriate communication of data issues – seeing them to a successful conclusion.
- Mobilise your technical skills and knowledge to facilitate improvements and be of maximum benefit to the wider team.
- Developing strong working relationships with international colleagues across multiple functions.
- Analysing the relationships between different parts of a problem or situation and identifying the logical relationships between each. Understanding the complexity of decision-making and implementing viable solutions. This environment has multiple aspects which cannot be predetermined and processes developed for. Therefore, the successful candidate needs to be able to use their own initiative and logical approach, taking into consideration the full picture, before deciphering the optimal outcome, independently.
- Industry knowledge is a considerable advantage in order to successfully perform in your role.
- Testing of in-house applications post changes, e.g. in project environments, to ensure continuity of performance.
- Work experience in a team environment. Retailer knowledge / data processing experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Third level qualification in computer programming or computer science- prefered.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Improvement mindset displayed on projects.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Being curious, and, open to learn technical process
- Ability to find appropriate and accurate information (searching for documentations, and/or web research)
- Language skills – Written proficiency in at least one of the following languages (desirable): Italian French, Spanish, German.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!