- Reference: GYGN43747
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Ideally we are seeking someone with good Data Analytical skills and Business Intelligence knowledge and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Complex Analytics applications configuration to meet end user requirements, including configuring workflows, analyses, templates, reports, exports and other application controls.
• Expands the number of covered process parameters by creating data links to source systems using SQL statements or application interfaces as required to meet business goals.
• Monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Monitors system interfaces from source systems to Analytics systems
• Trains end-users and/or other Analytics systems trainers.
• Provides end-user support for Analytics systems including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
• Processing Analytics systems change control requests
• Analytics systems System Administration
• Ensuring all System Operational controls are in place and active
• Configure access controls for Analytics systems, including users groups and security settings.
• Work closely with DBAs and application administrators to resolve technical issues.
• Work closely with Process Sciences, Quality and Manufacturing to ensure the system meets user requirements.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in related field and minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of Discoverant is desired. Experience in similar intelligence tools will be considered e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, SAS.
• Knowledge and experience of process informatics and data warehousing is desired.
• In depth knowledge of concepts of GMP, ICH guidelines and GAMP requirements
• Knowledge of the BioPharma manufacturing process
• Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts;
For further information please contact Tanya Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tanya at 091706706