- Reference: CJ45038y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Principal Technical Specialist
This position will provide expert technical support to the Technology Transfer Team in the scale-up of new processes.
The Principle Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate, coach and facilitate running of activities (e.g. design and qualification of Single Use components) in the value stream for all Technology Transfer of processes to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of milestones.
This requires the delivery of technical & engineering excellence to deliver all components of a stable process, supported by a flexible, collaborative, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
Qualifications and Experience
• Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
• Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
• Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable
• Evidence of Continuous Professional Development
• > 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations, with experience of successfully delivering a significant process / technical project.
• Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering, quality, analytical.).
• Demonstrated knowledge of Technology Transfer within Biopharmaceutical industry (process or analytical)
• Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
• Demonstrated high level of problem solving.
• Demonstrated capability to deliver results RFT, in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
• Demonstrated leadership, including change management skills with a continuous improvement focus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!