- Reference: CJ45506x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Munster
- Category: Technology Transfer
The Principal Technical Specialist will be required to collaborate, coach and facilitate running of activities (e.g. design and qualification of Single Use components) in the Vaccines IPT value stream for all Technology Transfer of processes to ensure the effective and efficient on-time delivery of milestones for Vaccines IPT.
- Masters in a Science or Engineering discipline (preferably Biotechnology).
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles
- Project management qualification such as, Project Management Professional is desirable
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- 5 years’ experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical technical / manufacturing operations, with experience of successfully delivering a significant process / technical project.
- Knowledge of Regulations and applicable standards for Quality, Safety, Regulatory.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical operation (e.g. manufacturing, technology, validation, engineering, quality, analytical.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Technology Transfer within Biopharmaceutical industry (process or analytical)
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, PITs etc.
- Demonstrated a high level of problem-solving.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver results RFT, in a FDA / HPRA Regulated production environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, including change management skills with a continuous improvement focus
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org