- Reference: CJ45018
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Information Technology
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report to the EMEA Sales Engineering Manager
- Be a trusted advisor, engaging in technical sales opportunities for the EMEA inside sales team across the company’s product portfolio.
- High energy, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with a passion for InfoSec.
- Demonstrated commercial and technical experience in achieving the technical win by configuring solutions and products to meet customer expectations during the sales cycle.
- SIEM, UTM, IPS, Firewall, Routers, Switches
- Linux Administration Skills
- Red Hat Certification or similar certification
- CISCO, Juniper, Huawei or similar certification – desirable.
- ELK, OSSEC, SNARE, NXLOG – desirable.
- Penetration testing – desirable.
- Ethical Hacking – desirable.
- Healthcare and benefits
- Training and enablement
- Experience working with an energetic and enthusiastic group of peers.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Karen Collins on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!