- Reference: LKOPENDAYy
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
- Review customer specifications and consult the Sales and Quality Assurance departments of any non- standard requirements that they may have.
- Advise what impact changes will or could make to the plant operation.
- Get customer approvals for new material suppliers and their products.
- Create production routes and practices for new products that would be introduced.
- Investigate customer complaints and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Review heat Treatment procedures and advise on the best methods to ensure material properties are achieved.
- 2-5 years working in a production/ manufacturing environment.
- Heat Treatment experience would be extremely desirable.
- Lean or Six Sigma experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree in a related Engineering discipline, ideally Material Science
- Excellent communication skills.
- Practical experience with material characterization techniques.
To be in consideration for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
I am a female in my late 50s and am enjoying my work at my job in the media sector. There are a lot of younger employees coming into the workplace with IT skills that are far superior to my own. While I am their manager, sometimes I feel like my lack of tech skills […]read whole article
Question: I am in middle management and have been passed over for promotion on three occasions. I am not in a position to leave the company but I desperately want to progress in my career and I feel that I am stuck in the role that I am in. Is there some way that I […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more