- Reference: GJ44606
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Production
Planning Lead required with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supply chain management role.
- Develop and ensure high level of integration between the Tactical Planner (Green Role) and the local planning team (Red Role) through the translation of the Tactical Operating Plan into a detailed Production Programme.
- Ensure execution through direct reports of Finished Goods production planning & raw material procurement.
- Ensure operational activities are executed in line with Supply Chain & Purchasing operating procedures
- Proactively communicate through Regional Tier Reviews to manage potential supply or demand issues that could negatively impact company’s Service Level, Cash flow and Cost.
- Provide leadership and direction through deployment of Supply Chain core processes/tools and develop the team to deliver through “Drive the Change “continuous improvement programme.
- Represent Supply Chain P&D in the plant Tier Reviews acting as the key interface between SC & Manufacturing partners and supporting functions. Responsible for escalation upwards to Supply Chain Manager on critical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supply chain management role.
- APICS certification would be an advantage
- Previous experience of a multi-line manufacturing facility, with responsibility for a complex pipeline
- Ideally in Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, or similar fast moving products
- Managing and developing a team of direct reports
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie