- Reference: GJ44785
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Production
Planner required on a long term contract for manufacturing company in Mayo
- Ensuring all planning activities are performed in accordance with GMP, relevant SOPs.
- Issue a filling and packing schedule to the floor in a timely manner to meet the customer requirements
- Monitor and review the execution of the schedule making decisions around changes should they be required.
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer at the Business Unit ensuring that the focus is maintained on meeting the requested ship dates
- Develop a resource planning tool to ensure head count meets scheduled demand
- Develop an annual capacity plan
- Good working knowledge of SAP applications in areas of MRP/MPS
- 2 to 3 years’ experience of planning in a high volume manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- IPICS or similar qualification/experience is desired.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart Collins McNicholas Galway – email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie