- Reference: CJ45251
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Production
- Responsible for the production scheduling of assigned value stream resources including conformance to plan
- Customer service at 99.0% for assigned value streams
- Monitoring of schedule adherence weekly and daily.
- Escalation and resolution of blockers to flow of product to the customer.
- Chair weekly MPS ensuring aligned to OOS and maximising site efficiency focusing on firm and frozen period
- Key communication link to the supply hub any delays in products to the customer
- Creation of outbound delivery schedule weekly
- Completion of weekly planning cycle.
- Creation and maintenance of FRS for assigned work centres.
- Support to NPI process.
- SOP compliance & updates.
- Ensuring ways of working reflect optimal inventory holding for relevant Value Stream. This is a key KPI.
- Daily Review of OOS to maintain customer service KPI
- Governance of CTP to support site KPI
- Generation and delivery of an optimised weekly detailed production plan using supporting FRS, sku profile, make frequency etc.
- Use of GPS tools to challenge and resolve issue as they arise real time.
- Ensuring planning parameters including yield, batch size and routings are correct
- Escalation of issues to supply planning hub and supply scheduling manager as appropriate.
- Daily liaising with the shipping team to ensure the E2E process is adhered and that stock is available to the customer OTIF.
- Ensuring Process orders are available for production to maintain outputs from the resources.
- As part of having process orders available it is imperative that Missing Part flags are acknowledged.
- Support of new product introduction in relation to governance meetings, tasks for completion and communication of any changes.
- Maintenance of all data on the system and ensure all data is real time and does not appear in the past.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with site LSOP’s, GSOP’s, EHS standards and guidelines and relevant legal requirements.
- Read and understand Standard Operation Procedures applicable to role.
- Report all accidents, incidents and any EHS issues using the appropriate process /system to your line manager or, if required, the Occupational Health Advisor.
- Maintain work area in an inspection ready state and clean as you go to maintain good safe housekeeping standards.
- Be aware of the impact of your job activities on EHS issues.
- Perform duties in a compliant manner and behave in accordance with our Quality
- Management System requirements.
- Participate fully in our site’s quality initiatives and ensure that all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
- Maintain GMP standards where appropriate to your role.
- Read and understand relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Global Quality and Management Policies relevant to your job role.
- Attend training and complete assessments as required.
- Ensure Halal requirements are met in accordance with General Guidelines of Halal Assurance System LPPOM MUI for applicable Medical Device products / markets.
- Relevant Third Level qualification.
- IPICs qualification there is an expectation that all planners will attain this qualification while in the role.
- Previous experiencein the areas of Customer Service and in a planning function within a Manufacturing Facility.
- Excellent working knowledge and usage of MERP to ensure smooth planning activity and accurate communication to Planning Supervisors.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!