- Reference: CJ44694
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Administration
You will be part of a dynamic team, which is taking care of the purchasing side of the third-party Management field. As PA to the Managing Director (MD) you will be responsible for providing a full secretarial assistance to the MD. This includes providing an efficient and responsive administrative and organisational support in addition to helping to manage and prioritise the MD’s time effectively.
- Manage the MD’s diary, filter emails, highlighting urgent correspondence and printing attachments
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the MD
- Attending meetings when required and minute taking
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies and companywide emails, in a professional and articulate manner.
- Ensure guests meeting the MD are well taken care of and provide a service that is in line with the work habits and preferences of the MD.
- Promotion of the company locally by building relationships with the local enterprise boards
- Managing local request -to-pay operational procurement (goods & services), including supplier selection, RFP handling and negotiations, contract drafting and post-contract award.
- Support the external search for local IT/management consultants and temporary labour staff in close co-operation with internal customers and Corporate Purchasing, including skill-grid based demand specification, supplier pre-selection, RFP-process, negotiation and final supplier selection.
- At least 2 years PA experience.
- 3rd level qualification.
- Knowledge of SAP, Lotus Notes and MS office applications
- Experience within the finacial sector desirable.
- Strong communication, influencing ability, relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy with an ability to work within an international team and an awareness of when to escalate
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!