- Reference: LK236589y - 2
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The organisation is going through a period of significant growth and you will be required to effectively plan and manage your own workload, managing, servicing and delivering payrolls to agreed deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years direct experience and you will have significant experience with processing high volume payroll.
- Validating and inputting all data received to agreed deadlines.
- You will be responsible for processing a high volume weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll. You will manage the full end to end payroll cycle: starters and leavers, bonuses, holidays and other statutory and voluntary deductions.
- Checking inputted data and making all relevant corrections before the live run
- Handling routine, non-routine and complex customer queries regarding payroll related issues. This will include liaising with both internal and external contacts like OTMs, Tax Office etc.
- Managing all aspects of Tax Year end processing for their customer base
- Communicating effectively to customers (internal & external) on an appropriate basis
- Assisting Operations Team Manager with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Manage and support the customer in the processing of their payrolls to ensure payments/reports to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Provision and delivery of their performance statistics to the OTM on a monthly basis to meet team leader reporting requirements.
- Supporting and sharing knowledge with colleagues to contribute to the effectiveness of the team and to achieve the location’s success. This may include providing cover for other team members as and when necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ payroll experience essential.
- Exposure to high volume Payroll
- Relevant qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of PC literacy and software usage ideally including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of payroll legislation