- Reference: CJ45007
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
We are partnering with a leading global manufacturing organisation to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. If you have worked in a high volume payroll position previously and are looking for a positive change this could be a great opportunity for you to move your career in the right direction.
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly, on time and all appropriate reports are prepared.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations e.g. Revenue
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and information for external third-party service providers (e.g. Pension Administrators)
- Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Core Pay and liaises with internal parties and external supplier and to effectively problem solve any issues.
- With HR Administrator team colleagues, ensures Core System (Time & Payroll) effectiveness and accurate reporting
- Trains other employees regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Collaborates with Shared Services Team, HR Teams, Finance and relevant departments to ensure exceptional teamwork, service and administration excellence.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects to optimise and harmonise practices, policies and processes.
- IPASS or Technician/Accountancy Qualification
- Previous high volume payroll experience required
- Previous experience and knowledge of CORE Payroll System an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!