- Reference: CJ45007x
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join growing mulitnational organisation based in East Cork. You will act as a key member of Payroll and HR Administration Team. If you are IPASS (or equivalent) qualified with 2+ years payroll experience in a high volume environment please do not hesiate to get in touch for more details.
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time and all appropriate reports are prepared.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations e.g. Revenue.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and information for external third-party service providers (e.g. Pension Administrators).
- Is Subject Matter Expert for Core Pay and liaises with internal parties and external supplier and to effectively problem solve any issues.
- Trains other employees regarding payroll system and processes, as required.
- Collaborates with Shared Services Team, HR Teams, Finance and relevant departments to ensure that reports and processes are effective. Ensures that excellent teamwork, service and communication is part of how everyone works together.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects to optimise and harmonise practices, policies and processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Payroll Technician Qualification or equivalent
- High volume payroll experience required
- Previous experience and knowledge of CORE Payroll System is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!