- Reference: CJ45576
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Due to continued business growth our client are looking to hire a part-qualified accountant on a twelve-month contract for an Assistant Accountant position. Potential for the role to go permanent with good career progression opportunities. This is an exciting role in industry where you will gain great experience in the overall commercial running of the business. Quick turnaround on applications with interviews to take place asap.
- Bank reconciliations
- Debtor and creditor management
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Preparation of accounts to audit stage
- Intrastat reporting.
- Part-Qualified, preferably in third/final year of professional exams.
- Pursuing either CIMA or ACCA or ICAI qualification.
- Hold at least two years industry experience.
- Have a proven Financial Accounting ability with excellent attention to detail and be highly motivated.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!