- Reference: CJ44048
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Administration
To provide excellent office administration to the company owners and directors.
This client needs somebody to ensure that the office runs smoothly, that telephone calls are answered in a professional manner and that any typing requirements are taken care of effectively.
- Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner by maintaining a business-like manner at all times.
- Acknowledge and answer any personal written correspondence received from owners in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all contacts and interactions with owners and clients are properly documentedExercise good judgment when handling customer calls and complaints.
- To have demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and written in a positive encouraging manner with associates and managers.
- To carry out any tasks as required by the immediate Management
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (Windows XP, E:Mail, Word etc.)
- Minimum of a certificate / diploma in Business Studies or secretarial skills course.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly open-minded manner.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven record of discretion and confidentiality in all matters relating to work is essential.
- Conscientious with maturity of decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey messages in a clear and sufficient manner.
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Striving for quality and ensuring consistent high standards of work.
- Strong scheduling and co-ordination skills are essential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!